It's an International Blog Hop today with my fellow demonstrator friends who have earned the 2019 Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip to Greece. Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. My card today uses Piece F (4 1/4" x 3 1/2")
This month we're highlighting the All is Bright Designer Series Paper from the All is Bright Suite in the Holiday Catalogue. The All is Bright Suite of products is the featured suite in November for our Free Card Program.
Each package of Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (6 designs, 2 of each). The paper coordinates with Call me Clover, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, gold, Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White. I love the festive photographic images on one side of some of the papers and that this pack of DSP works with several different colours of green and red.
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern.
Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 4" x 2"
Whisper White - 3" x 3"
Garden Green - 4 3/8" x 3 3/8"
Vellum Cardstock - 3" x 3"
All is Bright Designer Series Paper - Piece F - 4 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- Score the Real Red cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Stamp the filigree image from the Merry Christmas To All stamp set along the folded edge of the card front.
- Adhere the DSP (Piece 5) to the Garden Green Mat and adhere both to the card front approximately 1/4" from the left open edge.
- Adhere the Vellum Cardstock to the middle of the DSP - if you use glue dots in the middle of the piece you won't see them once the die cut circle is added.
- Cut a piece of Real Red ribbon to 4" and glue across the middle of the Vellum.
- Cut out the 2 3/8" circle using the Stitched Shapes Dies and Big Shot.
- Ink the "Holiday" stamp in Versamark and stamp in the lower portion of the circle. Apply Call Me Clover Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Cut out the "happy" from the Real Red (4" x 2") using the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot.
- Adhere to the top of the stitched circle above the sentiment.
- Pop up the stitched circle in the middle of the Vellum.
- Add red rhinestones to the stitched circle.
Hop along with the other players by clicking these links (if you are reading this in an email you will have to visit my blog to see the list):
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email,
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store