Today I'm participating in a Blog Hop with the Crazy Crafter's Team of Kylie Bertucci in Australia. All the participants will be selecting a card from Dena's blog to CASE (copy and selectively edit) and create their own new card. Isn't that fun?!
I chose this awesome sketch from Dena's blog because I had some left over little bits of All is Bright Designer Series Paper and I thought this was a great way to use up left over patterned paper.
My card features the All is Bright Suite of products including the Merry Christmas to All stamp set, All is Bright Paper Clips and the All is Bright Designer Series Paper. This suite of products is my featured suite for November. When you place an order of any size through my online store you will receive a PDF with instructions for 8 cards using these products! Read about my Free Card program here!
I cut out several pieces of Designer Series Paper using the Tailored Tag punch and then created the simple pattern but staggering them on my card front.
Here's how I made my card today:
Whisper White Thick - 11" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Call Me Clover - 3" x 2"
All is Bright Designer Series Paper - scraps
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 5 1/2"" and fold to create card base.
- Punch out 7 pieces of Designer Series Paper with the Tailored Tag Punch.
- Glue the punched pieces to the right side of the Whisper White piece (5 1/4" x 4"). I start with the middle piece and work up and down from there so that they are evenly spaced.
- Stamp the greeting in Versamark ink on the Call Me Clover piece, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set. Cut out with the Tailored Tag Punch.
- Wrap some Gold Metallic thread around your fingers and glue to the back of the stamped piece.
- Add a star clip from the All is Bright Paper Clips to the top of the stamped tag.
- Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the stamped tag and pop up on the middle punched piece.
- Pop up the Whisper White layer to the card front with Stampin' Dimesionals.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE