The Snowflake Showcase Promotion is well under way and today I'm sharing a card featuring the Snow is Glistening Stamp Set and Snowfall Thinlits Dies. The products in this special (November 1 - 30 or while supplies last) are fabulous!
Download Snowflake Showcase Exclusive Products Flyer
The Snowfall Thinlits Dies (set of 20) has 10 snowflake dies so making a card with lots of snowflakes is easy to create! The Sparkle Glimmer Paper is absolutely gorgeous for your snowflakes. I used the Swirls & Curls Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder from the Holiday Catalogue. I love how it looks like a little snow blizzard.
Pool Party - 11" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Bermuda Bay - scraps
Coastal Cabana - scraps
Sparkle Glimmer Paper - scraps
- Fold the Pool Party in half to form card base.
- Emboss the front of the card with the Curls & Swirls Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Banner cut one end of the Whisper White with your snips.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink on the bottom of the tag.
- Adhere the tag to the middle of the card front.
- Cut out snowflakes from the Coastal Cabana, Sparkle Glimmer Paper and Bermuda Bay scraps with the Snowfall Thinlits Dies and Big Shot. Glue to the card front.
- Add rhinestones to the middle of the snowflakes.
- Wrap the ribbon around the top of the card and tie in a bow towards the left side.
Here's the products I used in my card today (click on the pictures to be directed to my store):
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
In US order from Patsy Waggoner's Online Store