I'm blog hopping with friends from around the globe so make sure you check out all their wonderful projects too - the links are at the bottom of my post.
Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern. My card today uses Piece G (4 1/4" x 3 1/2" cut in half diagonally)
This month we're highlighting the All is Bright Designer Series Paper from the All is Bright Suite in the Holiday Catalogue. The All is Bright Suite of products is the featured suite in November for our Free Card Program. When you purchase the stamps and dies together in a bundle you save 10%.
Each package of Designer Series Paper includes 12 sheets, 12" x 12" (6 designs, 2 of each). The paper coordinates with Call me Clover, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, gold, Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Whisper White. I think it's awesome that you an use different colours of green and red for your cards because the paper compliments different shades!
The beautiful photography of this festive paper is absolutely stunning and all you have to do is add a sentiment and you are done! I used both sides of the DSP (designer series paper). The "Holiday" is stamped and white embossed on the reverse side of the colourful paper.
Here's how to make today's card with piece G from the pattern.
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Garden Green - 5" x 3 3/4"; 5" x 2"
Real Red - 6 1/2" x 1/2"
All is Bright Designer Series Paper - Piece G - 4 1/4" x 3 1/2"; 3" x 1 1/2" (reverse side)
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Emboss the Whisper White cardstock using the Curls & Swirls Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot. Adhere to the Garden Green mat and adhere both to the card front.
- Glue the Real Red strip to the edge of the DSP (ends will be longer than DSP) and trim edges to match.
- Adhere DSP to the right side of the embossed Whisper White.
- Cut out the "Happy" from the Garden Tree (5" x 2") using the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies and glue to the card front.
- Ink the word "Holiday" in Versamark ink and stamp on the DSP strip, apply White Emboss powder and heat set.
- Cut out with the frame from the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies using the Big Shot.
- Pop up on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals below the die cut "Happy".
- Add a rhinestone on each side of the sentiment on the label.
Hop along with the other players by clicking these links (if you are reading this in an email you will have to visit my blog to see the list):
Supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email,
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store