Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from our One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're highlighting the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper which is a limited special offer during the month of September. There are two ways to get some of the yummy paper that coordinates with the Dashing Deer Bundle.
- When you make a purchase of $300 or have a workshop totalling this amount you receive a package of this paper for free!
- Special offer from me this month - if you place a $125 order or more from Sept 1 - 30 I will send you a sample pack which includes 6 sheets (1 of each pattern, 5 1/4" x 4")*
*both offers calculate the qualifying amount AFTER all Bonus Day coupons from July have been applied and BEFORE taxes and shipping are added
Today's card features the products from the All is Bright Suite which includes the Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set and Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies. When you purchase the products together in the Merry Christmas to All Bundle you save 10%.
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White: 4" x 1 1/2"
Cherry Cobbler: 3" x 1 1/2"
Garden Green: 3" x 3"
Old Olive: 3" x 3"
Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (piece F): 4 1/4" x 3 1/2"; 4 1/4" x 1/2"
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Glue piece F of the DSP to the bottom of the card front. Add the other piece of DSP (4 1/4" x 1/2") to the top of this piece.
- Cut out the 2 7/8" circle from the Garden Green cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Cut out the "Merry" from the Whisper White using the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies and Big Shot. Glue to the top of the Garden Green circle.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Cherry Cobbler piece in Versamark ink. apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Cut out piece with the frame from the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies and Big Shot.
- Glue the stamped piece below the "Merry" on the Garden Green Circle.
- Cut out two sprigs from the Old Olive piece using the Sprig Punch. Glue to the back of the Garden Green circle.
- Pop up the circle on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
Here are all the cards for September!