It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
CASE = Copy and Selectively Edit
My card is based on a card from page 20 of the Holiday Catalogue which featured the Candy Cane Bundle.
The elements are the same but I changed the orientation of the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper. I love the little truck with the fresh cut Christmas Tree in the bed and the wreath on the grill.
Here's how I made today's card:
Cherry Cobbler - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Mossy Meadow - 4 3/8" x 2 3/8"
Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"; 2" x 1/2"
Festive Farmhouse Designer Series paper - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"; 3" x 3"
- Score the Cherry Cobbler cardstock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") at 4 1/4" and fold to create card.
- Emboss the front of the Cherry Cobbler with the Subtle Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Glue the larger piece of DSP to the Mossy Meadow mat. Glue to the left side of the card front lining up the edges.
- Stamp the truck and wreath in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the Whisper White piece.
- Colour the truck with Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Smoky Slate and Pool Party Stampin' Blends. Cut out with the matching Framelits and Big Shot.
- Colour the wreath with Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends and cut out with matching framelit.
- Pop up the wreath with a Stampin' Dimensional on the grill of the truck.
- Cut out the circle using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Pop up the truck on the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add snail to the back of the circle and add Linen Trim to the back. Pop up the circle on the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow on the Whisper White strip and banner cut the right side.
- Glue to the card tucking the left side under the circle.