t's Card Swap Sunday and today I'm sharing a card I received from my friend Liane Binder. Liane used the adorable new stamp set called Spirited Snowmen from the Holiday Catalogue. As soon as I saw the catalogue I knew Liane would pick this set for two reasons. The first reason is that it's adorable and secondly she loves to colour.
There are so many ways to add colour to projects including using Aqua Painters and our Classic Ink pads, Stampin' Write Markers and, in this case, the Stampin' Blends.
I love the sentiment and it fits our friendship too!
Here's how to made today's card:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4" to create card base
Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"; 5 1/2" x 2 1/4"
Pool Party - 4" x 3"; 5 1/2" x 1/2"
- Emboss the Whisper White (5 1/2" x 2 1/4") piece using theSwirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Glue the strip of Pool Party to the right side of the embossed piece and glue both to the left side of the card front.
- Stamp the moment and sentiment in Tuxedo Memento Black ink on the Whisper White (3 3/4" x 2 3/4").
- Colour the snowmen with Stampin' Blends. This card used Pool Party Dark, Real Red Light and Dark, Basic Black Light, Old Olive Light and Mint Macaron Light.
- Glue stamped piece to the Pool Party mat and pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the front of the card.
- Add Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins to the stamped piece.
Here are the products used in my card today (click on the pictures to be directed to my online store):