Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're highlighting the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper which is part of the Petal Promenade Suite of products. We are featuring this Suite in our Free Card programs and on our Suite Saturday Blog Series (every Saturday).
Here is my card which also features the Detailed with Love (page 139 in the Annual Catalogue) and the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies. It was such a simple design because the paper is so gorgeous you just need a sentiment and some ribbon to complete the look.
The pattern I picked for this month's One Sheet Wonder Series has the floral design on one side and a marbled look on the reverse.
Each package of Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper feature photographic floral designs on one side, marble designs and textured appearance on the other side. You receive 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 designs. The paper coordinates with Blushing Bride, Fresh Fig, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate, Tranquil Tide, Very VanVanilla and Whisper White. That's a lot of colour choices for your cards!
Here's how to make today's card with piece F from the pattern:
Very Vanilla Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Very Vanilla - 3 1/2" x 1 1/4"
Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (piece F) -4 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Fresh Fig - 4 3/8" x 3 5/8"
- Score the Very Vanilla Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Emboss the front of the card with the Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Glue Piece F Designer Series Paper to the Fresh Fig mat.
- Cut out the small frame from the Very Vanilla piece using the Stitched labels Framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp the sentiment on the label in Mossy Meadow ink.
- Pop up the label in the center of the Designer Series Paper with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Thread the Fresh Fig ribbon through the right hole at the end of the label, wrap around the back of the Fresh Fig paper and through the hole on the left side of the label. Tie a bow on the left side.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Please hop on over to Patsy's Blog and see what she's created with another piece of the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.