Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're highlighting the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper which is part of the Petal Promenade Suite of products. We are featuring this Suite in our Free Card programs and on our Suite Saturday Blog Series (every Saturday).
Here is my card which also features the beautiful Wonderful Moments Stamp Set (page 136 in the Annual Catalogue) with images for weddings, birthdays and pregnancy. The line drawings are just lovely and allow you to colour in a lot or a little depending on the look you want to achieve.
Each package of Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper feature photographic floral designs on one side, marble designs and textured appearance on the other side. You receive 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 designs. The paper coordinates with Blushing Bride, Fresh Fig, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, Smoky Slate, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla and Whisper White. That's a lot of colour choices for your cards!
Here's a video from Stampin' Up! showing you the design process for creating this gorgeous paper. It's a cool behind the scenes look!
Here's how to make today's card with piece J from the pattern:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White - 4" x 3"; 3" x 7/8"
Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (piece J) - 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") and fold to create card base.
- Emboss the front of the card with the Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder using the Big Shot.
- Glue Piece J from the One Sheet Wonder pattern to the middle of the card front.
- Wrap the Whisper White ribbon around the middle of the DSP and tie in a bow towards the right side.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White strip (3" x 7/8") in Fresh Fig and punch the right end with the Banner Triple Punch. Glue to the card on top of the ribbon on the right side.
- Cut out the medium oval frame from the Whisper White (4" x 3") with the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies and Big Shot.
- Stamp the bride in Tuxedo Black ink in the oval and colour with Stampin' Blends. Skin is Ivory, hair is Bronze, bow and flowers are Highland Heather (light) and leaves are Mint Macaron (dark). Add small pearls to the buttons on the back of the dress.
- Pop up the oval with Stampin' Dimensionals to the left of the words. The banner will be tucked in behind the oval piece.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Please hop on over to Patsy's Blog and see what she's created with another piece of the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.