Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're featuring the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper which is part of the Tea Room Suite of products.
Whisper White Thick - 11" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"; 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Tea Room Speciality Designer Series Paper (piece B) - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Fold the Whisper White Thick cardstock (11" x 4 1/4") in half to create card base.
- Stamp the Whisper White (5 1/4" x 2 1/2") with the flower image in Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the bolder image by inking in Calypso Coral and stamping off on a scrap and then onto the cardstock. Stamp the more open image in full strength Calypso Coral.
- Stamp the flower buds in So Saffron ink between the flower images.
- Stamp the leaves in Old Olive ink on the buds.
- Glue the stamped piece to the middle of the Designer Series Paper.
- Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the DSP twice and tie in a bow towards the left side of the piece.
- Glue these pieces to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink in the middle of the Whisper White (3 1/4" x 2 1/2").
- Cut out with the medium oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits using the Big Shot.
- Pop up the oval in the middle of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The Abstract Impressions Stamp Set is a 2 step design which means you layer images on top of each other using different (or lighter versions) of colour to create a 2D look to the final image. This stamp set makes it easy because it's photopolymer which means you can easily line up the images because you can "see through" the stamp for easy placement.
Here's the pattern for your 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder cards:
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up! which can be purchased through my Online Store (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my store):
Please hop on over to Patsy's Blog and see what she's created with another piece of the One Sheet Wonder Pattern.