It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
Today my CASE is based on a card from page 14 of the Annual Catalogue and features the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Team Room Memories & More Card Pack.
Here's the original card which is just a small 3" x 3" gift card.
I used the same elements as this one and added a few more including a card from the Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack.
The pack features 55 cards & stickers including 50 double-sided cards (2 each of 25 designs) in 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" sizes, 6 single-sided copper foil specialty cards in 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" and 4 sticker sheets. These cards are so beautiful and can be used to record your photo memories in our pocket pages or on cards like I did today.
The flowers are fussy cut from a piece of the gorgeous Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper. I wanted my card to be a regular A2 size so I expanded the elements to fit.
The frame is cut from the Spot of Tea Framelits using the Big Shot and the words from Time for Tea are embossed in white to make them pop off the paper.
Here's how I made today's card:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Coastal Cabana - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Tea Room Memories & More Card - cut to 5 1/4" x 4"
Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper - cut out flowers from patterned paper
- Score the Whisper White Thick cardstock at 4 1/4" and fold to create card.
- Cut one of the Tea Room Memories & More Cards to 5 1/4" x 4" and glue to front of card.
- Wind some Tea Room Ribbon across the card several times and adhere with a piece of tape to hold in place.
- Cut out the flower images from the patterned paper and pop up on top of the ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out the small frame from the Coastal Cabana with the Spot of Tea Framelits using the Big Shot.
- Stamp the saying in Versamark ink, add White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up stamped frame on left side of flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's the products I used today in my card (click on the pictures and be directed to my online store):