Today I'm sharing another card in our One Sheet Wonder series, when Patsy and I each share a card using pieces from the One Sheet Wonder pattern.
This month we're featuring the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper which is part of the Nature's Poem Suite of products. Patsy and I are featuring this Suite in our Free Card Program so we wanted to show you some more cards you can make with some of the awesome products in the suite.
Here's how to make today's card with piece D from the pattern:
- Fold the Whisper White (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Emboss the skeleton leaves (from the Nature's Roots Framelits Dies) on the Whisper White towards the left side using the new Embossing Mats and Big Shot.
- Glue the Piece D Designer Series Paper (2 1/2" x 4 1/4") across the bottom of the card front lining up the right sides.
- Stamp the saying on Whisper White strip (3 1/8" x 1/2") in Cajun Craze ink towards the left side.
- Tie a piece of Linen Thread in slip knot and staple to the right side of the strip.
The Embossing Mats create a great embossed image when you use them with one of the dies that isn't meant to cut but to add detail to a card.
Here's the pattern including measurements for each piece of DSP. Cut it as follows:
Cut 1 - cut your 12" x 12" paper to 8 1/2" x 11"
Cut 2 - cut at 5 1/2" from one side and then cut pieces F, G, H & I
Cut 3 - cut at 2 1/2" and cut pieces D and E
Cut 4 - turn remaining piece lengthwise and cut at 3" (for piece C)
Cut 5 - cut remaining piece at 1 1/2* for pieces A & B