Today I'm sharing a pretty card I received using the Love What You Do Stamp Set and other products from the Share What You Love Bundles. These bundles give you everything what you need to create beautiful projects with coordinated products at the level of crafter you are. There is a Just Getting Started, A Little Bit More, Please and the Gotta Have it All Bundles to pick from.
Today's card uses the colour combination of Grapefruit Grove and Night of Navy which look beautiful together.
The little tabs the are wrapped around the focal stamped piece is punched using the Classic Label Punch. Isn't that clever? The little pearls are from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls which are adhesive-backed pearls. You receive 100 pieces, 20 each of 5 colours including Grapefruit Grove, Petal Pink, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Tranquil Tide.
All the products in the Bundles can be ordered starting June 1st individually, however, you won't receive the FREE products that are included when you purchase them in May.
Click here to download the flyer with all the Bundles!
Here's how to create this card yourself:
- Night of Navy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 3 1/2" x 2 3/4"; scrap
- Grapefruit Grove - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White - 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Fold the Night of Navy cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp the open flower image randomly on the Grapefruit Grove layer in Grapefruit Grove ink. Glue piece to the card front.
- Stamp the Thank You sentiment in Night of Navy on the bottom right corner of the Grapefruit Grove piece.
- Ink the large blotch image in Grapefruit Grove ink, stamp off once on a scrap paper and stamp on the Whisper White piece.
- Stamp the flowers in Night of Navy ink on top of the blotch.
- Add some Wink of Stella to the flower petals.
- Glue the Whisper White stamped piece to the Night of Navy layer.
- Punch out two pieces from the Night of Navy scrap with the Classic Label punch. Wrap them around the back of the stamped piece and affix to the back. Glue the front piece to the stamped piece.
- Add a pearl to the end of each label.
- Pop up piece on the front of the card at an angle.
Here's the products you'll need to complete the project:
This month Patsy and I are featuring the products from the Bundles in our Free Card Program so when you purchase from me this month you receive a FREE PDF with instructions for 8 cards using these products!