It's Just in Case Thursday, the day where Patsy and I share a card we've CASED from one of our current publications. Sometimes we copy it exactly and sometimes we change the stamp set, embellishment and/or colours.
Today my CASE is based on a card from the Share What You Love Suite flyer. Patsy and I love these bundles so much that we've featured them in this month's Free Card Program! When you place any size order online you'll receive a PDF with instructions for 8 cards using these products!
Here's the card from the flyer:
The original card uses Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive as the colour palette. I choose a bolder, brighter combination with Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst.
This is a super cute layout for a card and you can substitute so many other images to create all sorts of different "cases" of this card.
The Love What You Do Stamp Set is a sneak peek product and will be featured in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue when it's released on June 1st. During May you can order this set and many other new products in a special promotion. The products have been "bundled" into three offerings for every kind of stamper and budget. You can also order the NEW In Color Collection stamp pads during the promotion period and get 10% off!
Here's what I used in today's card and the instructions for putting it together!
Lemon Lime Twist - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scrap
Bermuda Bay - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Fold the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock in half to form card base.
- Ink the large stamp in Lemon Lime Twist, stamp off on scrap, and stamp on the centre, top portion of the Whisper White.
- Ink the flowers in Berry Burst and stamp in middle of blotch.
- Ink the small flower centre in Berry Burst and stamp in the middle of one of the flowers. Without re-inking stamp to the left and right of the first image. Repeat on the other two flowers.
- Add some Wink of Stella to the flower petals.
- Cut the bottom of the Whisper White to create a banner tail.
- Cut two pieces of ribbon and glue to the bottom of the flowers.
- Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay on the label from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit.
- Stamp "friend to friend" in Berry Burst ink on a scrap of Lemon Lime Twist, cut out and glue below Thank You.
- Glue the Whisper White stamped piece to the Bermuda Bay layer.
- Wrap the Bakers Twine around the middle of the Bermuda Bay piece a few times and tie in a bow towards the left side.
- Pop up the stamped label with Stampin' Dimensionals on top of the ribbon/twine.
- Glue the Bermuda Bay layer to the front of the card.
Here's the products used in today's card (click on any picture and you'll be directed to my online store):
Let's hop over and see what Patsy has CASED today.
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODEhttp://sightseeingvictoria.com/tour-stop/old-town/
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store