It's Just in Case Thursday, the day I share a card that I've CASED from one of our current catalogues. Sometimes I copy it exactly and sometimes I change the colours and stamps.
Here's today's card using the We Must Celebration stamp set from Occasions Catalogue. Aren't these little critters adorable? I'm not sure which one I love more but I kinda like the raccoon.
Here's the card I based my card on today - it used the Pick A Pattern stamp set from page 40 of the Annual Catalogue.
When I saw this card I immediately thought of a Polaroid picture so I cut my frame from Basic Black
Here's all the details so you can make the card at home:
Crushed Curry - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Emerald Envy - 4 1/4" x 3"
Whisper White - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Basic Black - 3" x 2 3/4"
Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper - 4 1/4" x 3"
- Fold Crushed Curry cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss the front of the Crushed Curry with the Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Glue the Emerald Envy cardstock on the card front slanting towards the right.
- Glue the Designer Series Paper on the Emerald Envy cardstock slanting towards the left.
- Stamp the animals from We Must Celebrate on the Whisper White cardstock and colour with inks and Aqua Painters.
- Cut a 2 1/8" square from the Basic Black (position near the top) using the Layering Squares framelits dies and Big Shot.
- Ink the sentiment in Versamark ink and stamp on the lower right corner of the Basic Black frame. Apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Tie a piece of White Baker's Twine to the lower left corner in a bow.
- Glue the stamped piece to the back of the Basic Black piece.
- Pop up the stamped piece and frame with Stampin' Dimensionals in the middle of the card.
Here's the products I used in today's card (click on the pictures and be directed to my store for ordering):
Let's hop over and see what Patsy has CASED today.
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Free Stamps during Sale-a-bration Promotion (until March 31st)
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store