It's Card Swap Sunday, the day I share a card I've received in a swap or made for a swap. Today I'm sharing this bright and fun card I received from my friend Liane in a swap.
Liane used the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue paired with the framelit from the Celebrate You Framelits from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. You can earn the Framelits free with a $120 purchase.
I love how Liane framed the candles inside the Starburst punch. "The Good Stuff" is inked up with a Stampin' Write marker so that only those words are coloured. Here's the original stamp. I love how Liane "omitted" the word "celebrate" and replaced it with the thinlit cut out. So clever!
The Simple Striped Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was embossed on an angle to give it a really cool alternative look. The little pop of sequins adds both fun and dimension to the finished card.
Here's the products used in today's card (click on the picture to be taken to my online store for ordering). You can also print out the supply list by clicking the link at the bottom of items.
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 11"; 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Berry Burst - 4" x 2"; 4 1/4" x 1 3/4"
1. Fold Whisper White in half to form card base.
2. Punch the top of the Whisper White (4 1/4" x 3 1/4") with the Starburst punch.
4. Lay down the mask in the middle of the card near the top.
6. Add a flame to each candle in Daffodil Delight. Add a little Clear Wink of Stella to each flame.
7. Emboss the 4 1/4" x 1 3/4" Berry Burst with the Simple Stripes TIEF and Big Shot.
8. Wrap a piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon around the embossed piece and glue to the back.
9. Glue embossed piece to the bottom of the card front.
10.Stamp "The Good Stuff" on the lower right corner of the punched piece on an angle as shown. You will need to only colour those words with a Stampin' Write Marker (Berry Burst).
11. Pop up the punched piece to the card so that the candles are visible through the starburst punched circle.