's time for Colour Your World Blog Hop! Each month on the third Tuesday my demonstrator friends from around the world share a project made with a featured colour palette.
I love all the blue shades this month! I think the Smoky Slate is so much like silver that I also used the Silver Foil paper to add a little Christmas bling to my card.
- Fold Smoky Slate card (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") in half to form card base.
- Glue 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Dapper Denim cardstock to card front.
- Glue 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" piece of Silver Foil to the Dapper Denim.
- Stamp the swirl Smoky Slate ink in the middle of 5" x 3 3/4" Whisper White.
- Add some stars in Marine Mist and Night of Navy randomly on the Whisper White.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy in the lower left corner of the Whisper White.
- Glue Whisper White to the Silver Foil layer.
- Cut out the large star from Smoky Slate using the Starlight Thinlits Die and the Big Shot.
- Cut out the smaller star from Dapper Denim with Starlight Thinlits and Big Shot.
- Cut out smallest star from Silver Foil scrap.
- On the back of the large star add some Silver Metallic Thread and glue to the card.
- Glue the Dapper Denim on top of the large star and pop up the small silver star with a Mini Dimensional to the middle of the Dapper Denim star.
- Add some rhinestones to some of the stamped stars.
Here's the products I used in today's card (click on picture and be directed to my online store!):
Time to hop along to my friend's blogs and see what they've created with our colour palette! You can click on the Next or Previous or click on their names.
We'd love to see what you create with these colours in our Colour Your World Challenge Facebook Group - click here to join!