On Thursday, in our Just in CASE series I showcased the new Live, Love, Grow Photopolymer stamp set in the Annual Catalogue. You can see my post here! I just love this cute set. Did you have a terrarium when you were young? I think everyone my age did along with our Lava Lamps.
This card was created by my sister Mo Dickie and she mailed me a whole set sampler! I really loved this fancy fold one and wanted to share it with you. The sentiment layer is created with multiple dies from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies which includes both scallop and non-scalloped edged ovals. Layering is so easy!
It all folds together to lay flat in the envelope but when you open it you can see the fancy fold and how it all fits together.
I love the way Mo used the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the front which is perfect for this set. It's a 2 way stamping technique set which means that the outline and inside images are included. Since it's photopolymer you can easily stamp the matching image perfectly. Doesn't it look like they were stamped at the same time? This allows you to use a different colour for the inside image if you want.
There is lots of room inside the card to add more images and your handwritten sentiment.
UPDATED: Brief Instructions on how to make this card.
- Cut your cardstock (8 1/2" x 11") and fold in half to create card base.
- Cut a shape out of the front - in this case the Layering Squares Framelits were used
- Cut a second piece of cardstock for the inside at 6" x 5 1/4"
- Score this piece at 2" and 4" so you end up with three 2" panels
- Fold in accordion - glue the bottom piece to the very right side of the inside of your card - the other panels float free
- Cut a corresponding piece that is the same shape and size as the shape you cut out of the front. This piece is stamped and glue to the first 2" panel so that it fits perfectly in the opening.
Here are some of the products used in today's card.