It was so much fun creating today's stepped up card. I still love them to be fairly quick and easy to make, they are a little more detailed than what I would use for a card class. Class attendee's would baulk at the fussy cutting on this card.
Starting with this...
Creating it to this...
Today's Step Up! Stampin' card features the following awesome Stampin' Up! products...
- Flower Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set 134207
- Bordering Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set 133660
- Flashback Designer Series Paper133699
(Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla)
- Flower Fair Framelit Dies 133731
- Calypso Coral Ink Pad 126983
- Pool Party Ink Pad 126982
- Daffodil Delight Ink Pad 126944
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad
- Whisper White Cardstock 100730
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 131201
- Designer Buttons - Subtles 130030
You can see in this picture better the layered detail of the flower.
Bundle and save 15% Flower Patch Stamp Set & Flower Fair Framelit Dies 136788
To see more details on this card be sure and watch today's video.
To order from Canada please visit Alison's Store!
To order product in the US visit Patsy's Store!