Border Buddies Saturday, Patsy here today.
These little flowers have created a great deal of curiosity. It was the #1 question this past month, after I posted this card. Everyone wanted to know where the flowers came from. It is from the Pictogram Punches Stamp Set and it's coordinating punches called Itty Bitty Accents.
Pictogram Punches stamp set is one of the featured Border Buddies Bundles for August. Learn more about our Border Buddies Bundles here.
How would you like to receive a free PDF Tutorial featuring 8 cards (4 using this stamp set)? All you have to do is place any size on-line order...
C.A.S.E this card!
- Pictogram Punches Stamp Set
- Night of Navy card stock folded in half to create the card base. (4 1/4" x 11"0
- Flashback Designer Series Paper 1" x 4 1/4" adhered to the card front 1" from the bottom.
- Stamp the vase in Night of Navy Classic Ink on the Very Vanilla (2" x 3")
- Stamp "just because" from And Many More stamp set in Night of Navy at the top of the Very Vanilla card stock.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla card stock to the 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" Flashback Designer Series Paper.
- Tie a piece of Night of Navy Seam binding round it just below the vase.
- Stamp the Polka Dot Flower in Real Red Classic Ink on Very Vanilla scrap and punch out with the flower from the Itty Bitty Accent Punches.
- Stamp the solid flower in Hello Honey Classic Ink and punch out with th flower punch.
- Adhere the two Real Red flowers to the outside stems and the Hello Honey to the center stem.
- Adhere center on the card front with dimensionals.