I thought it was time to break out the Petite Purse Die and show you this adorable project for Christmas.
Stamps: Mixed Medley Stamp Set
Paper: Lucky Limeade Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad, Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories & Tools: Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Silver 1/8" Mini Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/4" Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers
Big Shot: Snow Flurry Bigz Die, Petite Purse Bigz L Die
1. Run the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper (Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso patterns) through the Big Shot using the Petite Purse Bigz L Die.
2. Assemble the purse using Sticky Strip. Replace the top flap with the Early Espresso pattern; replace the strap with a strip of Lucky Limeade Card Stock. Secure the Lucky Limeade purse straps using Silver 1/8" Mini Brads. Adhere the Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon bow to the purse using a Glue Dot.
3. Stamp "Merry Christmas" in Early Espresso ink on the Very Vanilla Card Stock. Punch the greeting out using the 3/4" Circle Punch. Set the stamped Very Vanilla circle aside.
4. Cut the small snowflake shape from the Silver Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot and the Snow Flurry Bigz Die.
5. Color a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper using Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' ink and Sponge Daubers. Heat set the ink. Cut the medium snowflake shape from the colored Silver Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot and the Snow Flurry Bigz Die. Layer the small snowflake on top of the medium snowflake. Adhere the stamped Very Vanilla circle to the snowflake stack center using Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere the snowflake stack to the purse using Stampin' Dimensionals.