Calling All Barbequers (is that a word?),
This summer, Stampin' Up has partnered with Country Living magazine to create a unique craft kit, which they will feature in their July 2009 issue. You'll love how it can help you create special memories with a fun and convenient, coordinated summer barbeque! The kit will be on sale for $32.95 from June 15 - August 31, or while supplies last! My two favourite things combined - stamping and eating!
The exclusive Country Living Summer Cookout Kit includes the following products:
- 8 die-cut table tents (2 each of 4 colours)
- Die-cut components, bamboo skewers, and envelopes to create 8 shish kabob invitations
- 12 die-cut coasters (3 each of 4 colours)
- 16 die-cut tags (4 each of 4 colours)
- 24 12" x 12" printed food wrapper sheets (12 each of 2 colours)
- 4 printed recipe cards
- 5 yards linen thread
- Ruby Red Classic Stampin' Spot
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Spot
- Dig In stamp set (item number 116700)
And there's more!
If you love the Country Living magazine (I do!) they are offering customers a special invitation to subscribe for just $10 per year! Click here to learn more.
You can order the kit by emailing me or on line at my shopping cart (click on the SHOP NOW button in the top right corner). For inspiration check out the way Shelli Gardner (our founder and CEO) used the kit for a recent family event! Shelli has included a cute origami box you can make for chips using the food wrapper sheets.