I received a gorgeous card in a swap from my friend Winona in May and totally forgot to post it on my blog.
I love the gorgeous combination of Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam colours and the delicate 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon. I loved it so much that I used the same layout for a card I designed for my Team meeting in early June. I substituted the Dandelion Wishes stamp set in my version.
I embossed the dandelions in White and paired my Soft Sea Foam with Bermuda Bay. The Soft Sea Foam is one of my favourite new colours. It's such a pretty shade of green.
Here's how I made my card:
Soft Sea Foam - 11" x 4 1/4"
Bermuda Bay - 4 3/8" x 3 1/8"
Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 3"; 4" x 2 1/2"; scrap
- Score Soft Sea Foam at 5 1/2" and fold to create card base.
- Ink the Handwritten stamp in Soft Sea Foam ink and stamp on the Whisper White (4" x 2 1/2") and glue to the bottom of the card base.
- Wrap the 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the top of the stamped piece and tie in loose knot on the left side.
- Stamp the dandelions in Versamark ink on the Whisper White (4 1/4" x 3"), add Stampin' White Emboss powder and heat set.
- Mount on the Bermuda Bay mat.
- Stamp the word in Bermuda Bay ink on scrap of Whisper White and punch out.
- Pop up on the upper right corner with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones to the centre of each dandelion.
- Glue the piece to card front.
Here's the products I used in today's card (click on the picture and you'll be directed to my online store):
Need Stamps? If you are in Canada, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Free Stamps during Sale-a-bration Promotion (until March 31st)
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In US order from Patsy Waggoner’s Online Store