It's Card Swap Sunday which is the day I share a card I've created for a swap or received in a swap. Today I'm sharing this beautiful card I received in a swap featuring products from the Nature's Poem Suite.
You can easily create a two (or more) coloured images with your stamps by colouring directly on your rubber with our Stampin' Write Markers. That's how you get the brown tree truck and the green leaves.
The Rooted in Nature Stamp Set has matching framelits and when you bundle them together in the Rooted in Nature Bundle you save 10% off the purchase price. I love when Stampin' Up! creates "Suites" of products like this Nature's Poem Suite because it mades coordinating colours so easy! I love this suite so much that it's our featured Suite for our Free Card Program in June.
Here's how to make today's card:
Whisper White Thick: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; 3" x 2 1/2"; 2" x 2"
Cajun Craze: 5 1/4" x 4"
Rich Razzleberry: 2" x 2"
Mint Macaron: 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Fold Whisper White cardstock in half to create card base.
- Emboss the Cajun Craze layer with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder using the Big Shot and glue to the card base.
- Banner cut the Nature's Poem DSP with the Banner Triple Punch. Glue to the Cajun Craze towards the right side.
- Ink the tree with Mint Macaron and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers and stamp on the Whisper White piece (3" x 2 1/2")
- Glue to the Mint Macaron layer.
- Wrap some Nature's Twine (Crumb Cake) around the bottom of the Mint Macaron and tie in a knot on the front. Pop up piece on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry on the Whisper White (2" x 2") and punch out with the 1 1/4" circle punch.
- Punch a scallop from Rich Razzleberry piece with the 1 3/8" Scallop Circle punch.
- Glue the White circle to the scallop and pop up on the right side of the tree with Stampin' Dimensional.
Here are the products you'll need to complete today's project (when you click on the pictures you'll be take to my store for ordering).