It's Border Buddy Saturday it's Alison here today!
As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator we get lots of perks including the opportunity to get our hands on new product before they go on sale to customers. One of my favourite new stamp sets from the upcoming 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue is called Crafting Forever. It's perfect for all us creative people. I wanted to share a card today using the stamps and new In Colors.
This pot of brushes is so fun and allowed me to feature all the brand new In Colors including Lemon Lime Twist (on the pot and my favourite!), Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink. Which one will be your new favourite?
Put this stamp set on the top of your list come June 1st. It also includes a copyright stamp that you can use for your creations that you sell which contact Stampin' Up! images. This stamp satisfies the requirements for our Angel Policy.
To create this card yourself here are the instructions:
- Cut Powder Pink cardstock to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score at 4 1/4" and fold to create card front.
- Cut Whisper White to 5" x 3 3/4" and a Berry Burst mat to 5 1/8" x 3 7/8".
- Glue the Whisper White piece to the Berry Burst mat.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom of the Whisper White piece in Berry Burst ink.
- Stamp the pot of brushes in Basic Black Archival ink on Watercolor Paper. Cut out with Stitched Shape large square.
- Color the image using an Aqua Painter and Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, Smoky Slate and Basic Gray inks.
- Cut out the largest square from Lemon Lime Twist cardstock (3 1/4" x 3 1/4") using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- Cut out the middle of this square with a die from Layering Square Framelits.
- Glue them together offsetting the Lemon Lime Twist one as shown in the picture.
- Glue the pieces to the top of the Whisper White piece.
- Stamp the scissors in Basic Black Archival ink on a piece of Watercolor Paper.
- Colour with Tranquil Tide and Basic Gray inks using an Aqua Painter.
- Fussy cut the scissors.
- Glue the scissors to the left side of the pots.
I stamped the scissors and fussy cut them - isn't that saying just perfect? I used my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the blades of the scissors and on the brush metal pieces. Did you notice the fine line along the right side of the elements in the the image? I used Smoky Slate ink to anchor the pot and brushes.
In Canada shop at Alison's Online Store Current Host Code T3JTVUFF
In the US shop at Patsy's Online Store